How does it works?
Register via the green "Register now" button.
2) Publish a profile to showcase your expertise
Create a clear and concise profile to raise your visibility on this platform.
Your profile should describe who you are, what you can offer to potential partners and for which specific domain.
3) Describe your specific offer or request in the "Marketplace"
This step is the most important one! If you don’t complete it, you won’t appear in the “Marketplace” and you won’t be able to discuss with the other participants!
4) Browse profiles and connect with others
Be active not reactive. Browse published profiles, find out who is
offering interesting solutions and on which topic(s) they want to
collaborate and bookmark them to add them to your WISHLIST.
Adding a meaningful remark as to why you are interested in a contact will increase the chance that your request will be accepted.
5) Send & receive meeting requests
Once your offer/request has been validated, you can go to "Participants" and start chatting or send messages.
- Identify promising participants on the Participants list or the Marketplace page on the event's website. Once you found a suitable meeting partner, click on the participant's card in order to access their profile.
2. Use the Messaging functionality to chat about common interests and availability.
3. Click on Request Meeting, under the participant's photo, to request a meeting.
4. Check My agenda and Meetings for your schedule and your list of confirmed meetings.